QHB Affiliate Program
How does QHB Affiliate Program works?
– It’s free and easy to join. Fill out the registration form and receive your own unique URL which will automatically track all sales you generate.
– Earn 10% commission. We payout every month through PayPal or e-check.
– Only requirement is that you must be a hairstylist and must be at least 18 years old.
– Read and agree to the terms and conditions below.
– Our affiliates area is filled with valuable resources such sales, commission, items sold, and traffic reports.
– Your referral must use your affiliate link to get credit for the sale. Your affiliate link cookie will be track for 30 days.
– Use marketing pictures of your clients, click the link for images below, or pictures from our social media pages. Please DO NOT use pictures that does not belong to QHB or you. Your application will get deleted if you are caught using other companies photo for advertising. Advertising material:
Commission Based Payment Agreement
Upon registering and using QHB Affiliate Program, you agree that you are NOT being hired as an employee of QHB. For Federal tax purposes your status is that of a 1099 Independent Contractor – meaning we will not send out tax documents to you. By using this program, you acknowledge that you have certain specific and different responsibilities to both this company and other Government Agencies than do other W2 employees. This agreement, where applicable, will supersede the “standard” Employee Agreement attached herein. You must be 18 years old and older. However, provisions in the Affiliate Agreement, where applicable, will also apply and be enforceable to all independent contractors.
QHB will NOT:
(a) Withhold Social Security and Medicare taxes from Affiliate’s payments or make such tax payments on Affiliate’s behalf, or
(b) Withhold State or Federal income tax from Affiliate’s payments or make State or Federal unemployment contributions on Affiliate’s behalf. Affiliate agrees to pay all applicable taxes related to the payment for performance of services under this program. This includes but may not be limited to Social Security, Medicare and self-employment taxes. Affiliate will also pay any unemployment contributions related to the payment for performance of services under this program.
(c) If Affiliate is required to pay any Federal, State, or local sales, use and property or value added taxes based on payments received for the services provided under this agreement, the taxes shall be separately and not be related to QHB.
Meaning of this agreement – IF YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INCOME TAXES, IT’S YOUR RESPONSIBLE TO INFORM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE AMOUNT YOU MADE.
Comments are closed